Sunday 27 January 2013

read this if you are Harvey456 or Lovley25 or ChloeBaby163 or Assistant_Dorsa

sorry bout the wierd title , this is not todays blog cause its wierd ............ ill update it later ....

look at this pic:

I am in heaven and i am not comming down.

tell the others , Chloebaby163 is currently in her tree.



Ok a bit of this has now been updated with what has happend:
 
So far 2 have been killed ........ DON'T JUST STAND THERE HELP US!

PS. ASSISTANT_DORSA FIND SARA721 SHE'S MY KID

 ~HouseOfAnubis~  

2 comments:

  1. Hai!
    I was wondering if you could follow my blog?
    I like yours! Its very creative!
    Heres the link: http://teddyrulz.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!
    ~TeddyRulz2002

    (P.S. I hope you get down from heaven! xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thx I followed your blog it was tot's AWSOME xxxxx
      ~HouseOfAnubis~

      Delete