Thursday 17 January 2013

HIYA

Hi panfu lovahs sozzy that i havent been updatin 2 much but im back!!!!!!!! Todays portal in the past is at the gift store lol look at the picture below xxx


LOL i look funny hehe. oh yh i forgot , i might get my original acc back from panfu i need to wait till tommoz tho paws crossed xx

 coolio :P

 The city.

 The castle courtyard.

 
                          The castle terrace

  Ice cream Parlor

ps. white cloud : Lovley25 ,
      green cloud: Cant remember 

                   Underwater school xxx

                          For a bit of drama                         

              HouseOfAnubisXx: VOLCANO ERUPTION! ITS THE DAY THE VOLCANO ERUPTED

Tiana152: I'm staying..............

                  cool haha i had to edit a lot

                


                             

I love hunger games , Panfu lovah's , music , my fam in rl and on panfu and i love  Panfu !!!!!

             c ya guys xxxx 

~HouseOfAnubisXx~


 

1 comment:

  1. Hiya. Its Tiana152 here. I miss us 3 hanging out together. Come online tomorrow at 3pm and go to the city I will be waiting. Tiana152 xx

    ReplyDelete