Monday 7 January 2013

How to make your own blog/My day today on panfu

Hiya panfu Lovah's!!!! Recently some of my BFF's on panfu have been asking me how do i make a blog??? Well I'm here to help you all xxxx

1.Step one go to the Panfu.com home page and select blog.
Ive just circled it to help 
  
2.Step two go down the page until you see then how to section - then select start a blog
3. step three , panfu will give you some tips of how to make a blog and will give you too different websites you will get to choose which one you want.

I have circled the two websites but just in case if they are blurred follow the short instructions. I hope i helped xxxx If you didn't want exactly how to make a blog its OK just skip all this xxx


                     My day today on panfu!!!!


I took a lot of trips all over panfu through the little tube. Sorry ill explain a bit better xx. 

    I just call it the under water tube. Anyways
                          This is panfu's underwater 
school's aquarium :
 
 
                 Where the 'underwater tube' is located. It usually sends you to random places which is fun SOME-times..... because you might want to go some where that you cant go except you use this little tube and it chooses the complete opposite.

(That's the little tube by the way)


In order to use the little tube you need to have the Swim suit for example as you see that panda in the fish tank wearing. 
 

 If you also wish to enter the tank you will still require to wear the swim suite.

                    Lets see some of the places that i got time to go to!!! xxx







 Remember if you want to get an interview or shout out on my blog and you ever see me on panfu , i'd be happy to give u a shout out or interview.

 xxx Have fun on panfu and if your making your own blog , Happy Blogging!!! xxxx

    ~HouseOfAnubisXx

ps. make sure to comment!!! xxx 


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment