Sunday 6 January 2013

Welcome to HouseOfAnubisXx 's BLOG XD

OMG Hi panfu LOVAHA'S !!!! Welcome to ma blog!!! This is my very first blogging thing!!! XD

The date is 06/01/2013 !!!! plus since this is my first like blog thing sorry cause i might be rubbish at it xxx 

On panfu I'm doing a movie ''panfu version''. The movie is called The Hunger games. Ive only just started but I'm just going to give a shout out to the peps who signed up for it xxx


glimmer = taylorswift552

katniss = liulka 

understudy = jade798

clove = Choclateslide
rue = HouseOfAnubisXx
prim = Lovley25 
fox face = LLL99
Jessie = marry3333
starlight = ellababy76
Effie = chula1
Mrs everdeen =funny442
peeta = aion1
cecelia = dilanie
marvel = johnluke1

finnick = harvey456
nikki = kittyellie

Unfortunetly i just have to say that i kind of lost my original account and i had to make a new one so if any of these people have who are in the movie please try and find me on my new account XHouseOfAnubisX. My old account was HouseOfAnubis. p.s im not sure on all the parts in the play because people sometimes decide to back outxxx

Also good luck to everyone who has entered the New years eve blog that kamaria set up!!!

Has anyone seen the birthday cake in san franpanfu!?

 Happy birthday panfu!! Mr curley had put something special in the cake! and it was a singing Pokopet!!!! and there's me waving lol.

Its litrelly snowing EVERYWHERE , well exept inside......hehe.

Hope your having or going to have a rockin out day on panfu !! bye !! and ill update the blog as soon as i can!! 


The people in this screen shot are 
Princezack1 (the one at the right)
Lovley25 (the one in the middle)
HouseOfAnubisXx (me on the left)

HouseOfAnubisXx

if you need any questions answered then just comment below and i have acctully been on panfu for three years but i had to make a new account but i still know most things about panfu so i can answer any of your questions!!

Just showing you the smarty pants of this month!!! 




ps. if you ever see me on panfu and you want an interview or a shout out on my blog i would be happy to xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment