Tuesday 8 January 2013

My very first small interview!!! XD

Good evening panfu LOVAHS lol XP.

         Today i am doing my very,

FIRST
                                interview!!! 


The very first person who wanted an interview was Tiana152!!!

  P-a-n-f-u--L-O-V-A-H-'-S lol


Tiana152: Ten out of ten and my faive thing to do is play in the ship wrecked.  



  Tiana152: lol

  HouseOfAnubisXx: Ok Next question, If you met a new panfu player on panfu what would you do to help them to know how fun panfu can be.

Tiana152: ermm. I'd show em round ........ Is that selfish??

HouseOfAnubisXx: No not at all :) Who is your best friend on panfu and why?

Tiana152: its you because you always make my day , your the sunshine in the sky , I'm the moon way up bright , I know we can make it when are backs against the walls.  
HouseOfAnubisXx: That is really sweet , thank you.


____________________________

 Here is Tiana152's profile make sure to add her!! xxxx


Ok so i hope you all enjoyed that interview!!! I knew it was kind of short but it was my first one so hey.. lol.

____________________________

           Now for some pictures !!!



      Hope you enjoyed reading my blog xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

  
           lol......... (people in this   
      photo , Jessica364 , Lovley25 ,                  HouseOfAnubisXx)

               BYE PANFU LOVAHA'S

           ~HouseOfAnubisXx~ 

1 comment: