Friday 15 March 2013

My blogs © Copy right.

Ok lets get to the serious stuff. Copyright © Panfu Lovah - HouseOfAnubis - Yeah copy righted DONT U DARE xD. Ethereal template. Powered by Blogger
  
Ok so everyone Knows about my catch phrase : Panfu Lovah. Its kind-of obvious when you copy me. MY BLOG IS COPYRIGHTED OK? So say if you know me on panfu and i teached you how to make a blog , and you ever use the catch phrase Panfu LOVER not LOVAH its obvious that you sort of copied me... I'm really serious about this stuff guys , honestly i am.

If you like had no idea who i was and made a blog then found out about my blog its fine.

1. If you know me and you've looked at my blog and used my COPYRIGHTED catch phrase (panfu lover , panfu lovah ) - then I am please asking you to remove it.....

You might think I'm really harsh now but IT TOOK MY FOREVER TO THINK OF PANFU LOVAH AND I AINT GONNA STAND HERE AND WATCH PEOPLE COPY ME!

__________________________Most akward post ever....
 ____________________________________

     

No comments:

Post a Comment