Thursday 28 March 2013

FOREVER MEMBERSHIP £40

i posted about the title above before , lol.

Anyway. So HouseOfAnubis they are not giving her back! But i will get her back no matter what. not giving up guys. Not ever. 

Congrats Rosie on getting your account back! Liz will surly get her's too. I wont. (Crys)

x Sigh x 

Okay so. Look what they replied to me with that letter i told you i sent them.

___________________________________________________________________________

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your email. Your daughter's account was deactivated due to a breach of Panfu rules. Your daughter has repeatedly ignored the warnings and locks that she was given within the chat. This behaviour will no longer be tolerated. Her account will not be reactivated and her Gold Membership has been cancelled. As this has occurred within 14 days after your purchase of the Lifetime Membership, I have now initiated a refund of your payment.


 _________________________________________________________________________________

This is my version of what they sent to me , by the way i didn't change anything i just said it in the cruel way they are.

-
 Dear idiot,

Thank you very much for your email. Your daughter's account was deactivated because we hate you! Your daughter has not ignored the warnings and locks that she was given within the chat that's why we hate her! This behaviour will no longer be allowed because we can't be botherd doing our job. Her account will be reactivated in your pathetic dreams and her Gold Membership has been cancelled. As this has occurred within 14 days after your purchase of the Lifetime Membership, I have now initiated a refund of your payment even though i don't really care about your stupid money or if you get the police involved.


___________________________________________________________________________________

T.T idiots. that's probably what they are trying to say in different words.

 the Discount might save me Cx i might get the forever membership using the refund money to get the forever membership on Dede_Baby. but i don't know. Ha I'm trying to annoy panfu support by sending them Contact forms everyday. Nonstop. Mwehehehe. Yeah , that's what they get for making me angry - Panfu Moderator IDIOTS!!!!! Grrr.....
                                               

I made a little poem.

Ish Love Ice cream , Ish love cake... , Ish love pan.. , ish lov.

SEE I CANT EVEN SAY THAT I LOVE PANF. THAT'S HOW IDIOTIC THE STUPID MODERATORS ARE.

 

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thx! cx ok so my dad went a bit angry but idc xD he has checked th email but he needs to log me in for me so then i will get it bk CX

    ReplyDelete
  2. T.T STUPID PANFU MODERATORS anyway u know the email i sent to panfu this is wat they replied Dear Panda,

    Thank you very much for your email. We can only discuss accounts with the owners of the account. Your friend will have to contact us directly.


    Best regards,

    David

    Panfu Team
    so theres nufin much i can do bout it xc soooooooooooooooo soz ill keep tryin AND I AM STILL WAITIN FOR MY ACC TO GET BACK TO MEH ,,,,,anyway im havin fun on secretbuilders WAY BETTER THEN PANFU T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey House Of Anubis (HOA) (lol)

    Lol xD: Did you really send Panfu that Email the ''Dear idiot'' thing and it will ''Be reactivated in their pathetic dreams?'' (laughs)

    ~Cutey584



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didnt send it 2 them i was gonna tho but im sorta scared LOL , its my version of wut they sed to me Cx

      Delete
  4. I got lifetime membership on Sunday. I was blocked from the chat for thirty minutes then when tried to get back on it said that my account had been deactivated. Will I get my lifetime membership money back becuase I spent all of my birthday money on that? PLEASE HELP
    Rosepandamatic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi rose! i am giving u a answer straight away. Sozzi u got deactivated :( If its ur first time being deactivated u have a better chance of getting your account back but if its your second time then you must get a refund. click on this link:

      http://www.panfu.com/help/contact.html

      Contact them and demand a refund but make sure to tell them to at least niether activate you or they HAVE to refund. Hope this helped, remember im online now so you can comment and ill answer straight away!

      Delete