Sunday 24 March 2013

* IMPORTANT IF YOU CARE ABOUT ME*

* sorry about the sort of dramatic title , lol *

well , yeah so i did a ''little'' research about Panfu and ...... Guess what. THE MAX OF GETTING DEACTIVATED IS 3 OR 4 OR 5 TIMES!!!! so Panfu should give my account back because F.Y.I i was a member....... T.T

and this is my second time so i have neither 2 or 1 more chance left. I'm not positive that they will give my account back but like I'm feeling a bit more happy.

so listen up , i had like 4 account's okay? and here's the deal.

HouseOfAnubis : Deactivated
TheDanceAcademy : Deactivated 
Rue_District11Xx : Deactivated

- i had an account that was called PanfuLoVahXx , but she looked lame so i removed her from panfu to be able to use the email then i used her to make this other me (compare me to me) :


  


 - level five me Dede_baby

yep it looks like me alright......... i think I'm about to cry again...

SOMEBODY HAND ME A TISSUE!!!!


 (Sniffs) Thanks.... 

so people and panfu say that they answer contact things in 48 hours (2 days)

well for panfu deactivation things , its 3 days. remember ages ago i did a post. 74 hours later 

(which is 2 days and 2 hours i know..) 

then i got my account back... that was the first time.
  
oh yeah forgot to say , ill be going to London in real life on Tuesday morning. Cx  

4 comments:

  1. lol tissieus sorry i wanted to say
    that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of ur accs r now deacivated xc i dont i am gonna get rainbowback xc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sure ill get mine back and im positive u'll get urs , ROSIE GO ON XAT , UR NAME IS THERE Y WONT U TALK TO ME ON XAT A.K.A THE CHAT BOX ON MY BLOG AT THE BOTTOM OF DA PAGE!!!!!!!

      Delete