Saturday 23 March 2013

IM DEACTIVATED!!

GUYS I'M DEACTIVATED I'M CRYING IN REAL.THIS IS WHAT ME AND MY DAD SENT TO THEM!! :

_____________________________________________ 
Dear panfu , My daughters account got removed again for no reason. We understand that you will probably reply ''Because of rude language , Because of rude language'' Well here's the deal. You removed my daughters account when she did a spelling mistake! i did not pay 50 Quid for her to do nothing! i bought her the forever membership and panfu removed her. If you do NOT return her account back i am asking for a £50 REFUND. this is very serious , I DID NOT PAY £50 for nothing. If you do NOT refund the money then i will get even the police involved.
____________________________________________

I'M CRYING IN REAL!!! A PANFU FOREVER MEMBERSHIP DOWN THE DRAIN , ROSIE I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL NOW!!!! 

- IF YOU ARE MY FRIENDS FROM HOUSEOFANUBIS MEET ME AT THE LAKE ON THE 24/03/2013 AT 13:00PM PLEASE.... ill be rue_district11xx

10 comments:

  1. WDH omg i feel so sorry for ya icant belive panfu did tht to ya how mean hope u get it back very soon!!! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thts wht it says fr me ''This user has bean deacivated and can no longer be used'' i am even dreamin about gettin my acc bak tommorow at like nine i think i have got her back CX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rosie u will because its ur first time. for me its my SECOND time , dont worry xxxx lov ya bff x

      Delete
  3. Hey House.
    So Sorry to hear about your account getting deactivated!
    It sure is annoying when that happens, especially if you paid for the membership.
    I really hope you get your account back.
    And I would meet you at the Lake, but I won't be back online until around 9:00PM
    Sorry

    - Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey House,
    I'm so sad that you wont have that war with me now.Hope your acc gets activated soon
    so we can have that fight

    _Crazy_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) ok but im really not sure if they will give my acc back cuz like this is my second time deactivated T.T and i was a FOREVER member which rlly now rlly killed me xc

      Delete
  5. Haiii House sorry for your loss... I gt deactivavted on _Dunn_ and den dey i sent dem an email and den dey sed to meh dat "Oh you didnt go with the rules this and that" But i Really dont give aSheez I swear too god.. It just really pisses meh offf.. (SOrry for mah language, I have to express mah feelings) T.T I just dont wanna fink about it...

    Oh and tell meh if dey replied wut dey said

    Gud luck and I hope dat chu get ur acc back...

    _Dunn_

    P.S I fink dat getting ur acc back is more important den just a fight CRAZY...

    Gud Luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DESPERATLY WANT ME ACC BCK I JUST FOUND OUT THT PANFU CANCLED MY FOREVER MEMBERSHIP , REFUNDED IT AND WONT GIVE MY ACC BACK URGH.

      Delete