Tuesday 5 March 2013

Do you wear brown hair and want it back?!


Hi guys. Hi girls most of all. Ok this hair is one of the most popular hair in panfu. Well to some people. As all know that this ''fire hair'' Thing has totally messed up. and Some 

 people are stuck with this! - I can fix it! But i can only transform your hair to The brown curly one as seen at the top of this post. 


Look these are two of the people i did. I did do it on Elizabeth0807's both accounts - proof for that. CLICK HERE! 

I understand that you want more proof because i will need your password but don't worry if you ever see ''Blossom37 , Elizabeth0807 , Jxhch , Kasydeon4life'' Then just ask them ok? x - p.s if your wearing a hat it might have to come off in order to get your hair changed.

You can niether find me on panfu , contact me on my fan email for panfu lovah = panfulovahxx@gmail.com

P.S I CAN NOT MAKE YOUR HAIR DIFFERENT OTHER THAN THE BROWN CURLY ONE OK? lol

  


2 comments:

  1. I think itz sweet how ur tryin to fix it for sum ppl, anyway i want hair on this other acc i had but i cant just say it on this box coz ppl will hack into it so i dunno how i am gonna tell u it... well heres my user for this acc: Sweet376 Rainbowrosie2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie dont worry ill go online panfu now kk? x
      ~HouseOfAnubis~

      Delete