Sunday 17 March 2013

Awsome picture's!? NO SERIOUSLY *MUST VIEW* - Warning : Anubis going crazy near the end about a talking waffle.

Lol
Panfu : Tottally me

chu tink meh blog kwl now? eh ? eh? SCROLL DOWN MEH BLOG PAGE AND LOOK AT EVERYTING UNDERNEATH FOLLOWERS Cx. i ish would write like dis more often but Google translate no ish work gud T.T curse dem...... urgh now i got toh write dis on meh blog..... T.T

If This Was not translated Fully Enough For you to be able to read it , then here is what i said!

Do you think my blog is cool now? hey? hey? hey.SCROLL DOWN ME BLOG PAGE AND LOOK AT EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH FOLLOWERS Cx. I would  write like that more often but Google Translate  Wouldn't work fully.

 T.T .... me annoyed now... O.O 
''surprised face for everyone who ish reading...'' 

I ISH HAVE A BLOG LOGO THAT I JUST MADE AND THE TIME NOW IN ENGLAND AND WHERE I AM FROM IS 02:29 AM AND I NEED TO WAKE UP AT 6:20 AM T.T

MY LOGO - CAN BE SEEN IF YOU CONCENTRATE ON MY BLOG AND SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE ITS SOMEWHERE NEAR UNDERNEATH THE FOLLOWERS SIGN!

soz caps lol

ANYWAY what is lol in spanish ..... wait for it .... wait for it..... ITS JAJAJA!!!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jajaja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - still don't get it.... T.T    

ANYWAY HERE IS THE LOGO IF YOU WANT A SHORTCUT OF SEEING MY
AWESOME LOGO - ISH SOH KWL xD - SOZ CAPS AGAIN - ME GO BYE BYE SOH BAI BAI!!!

me: 'dreams about candy' MWEHEHEHEHE CWANDY MWONSTER!!!! GIMME CWANDEH!!!! Why ish waffle talking to meh?

Waffle: meh waffle , me waffle

Me: IK CHU WAFFLE...... Do chu taste nice Cx

waffle: meh waffle, meh waffle 

Me: 'stuffs big waffle in mouth'' T.T 

MEH AWSUM LOGO

OFFICAL PANFU LOVAH LOGO!!
     
My Panfu Blog Logo!

2 comments: