Sunday 3 February 2013

school tommorow :(

Hi guys , today is Sunday and Tommorow is .... MONDAY , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!! sigh i don't have a choice now do i.

Ok this picture is random but its the page views , look i have one from Indonesia!!!

XD i wish i would get more views!!!!!!! everyone other than me get like 1000 views a day!

I'm also blocked on panfu for a day , i'll be unblocked when i come back from school tommorow.






what is this ........ negative day???? ............. akward moment of silence  ..................... 

So like i made a back up account if I'm blocked so i can go on it to chat to my friends. I'm Rue_District11xx lol i just love hunger games!!!

the time is 00:05 , so i gtg bye guys!!! SCHOOL TOMMOROW NOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

(doing maths homework last min XD)  



please don't copy these 2 picture's at the end , you can make your own at this app called keep calm x thanx x

No comments:

Post a Comment