Monday 4 February 2013

Monday blog

Hi panfu lovahs this is HouseOfAnubis blogging from my iPod. Today i would just like to announce that LLL99 on panfu has unfortunately been removed xc

I remember when my account got removed , she went on her non-gold account and said she was crying in real. I did the same thing. I was going to try and help her get her account back by contacting panfu. I was guiding to her for like what to do but I got blocked for half an hour and when I logged on my back up account I had completely lost you on panfu. So if your reading this I'm so sorry .

That's why I drew you this picture :)

I hope you like it , it took me an hour at the time right now is 23:02!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol great pic I hope U get ur acc back to LLL99 ! Btw in bloggin this from my phone so soz ..... Don't know t I said tht lol

    ReplyDelete