Thursday 7 February 2013

PANFU WONT LET ME LOG IN!!!

I'm not blocked, removed , banned or anything! it just says wrong password for both of my accounts!! WHEN I'M POSITIVE THEY'RE RIGHT! 

=( i've been trying to log on for three hours now =(

  
It's like i've just faded away into space......


 WAAAAAA!!!! I WANT TO COME BACK ON PANFU!!! 'CRYS' 


sunken school???? Lol my computer messed up and it came up with that a month ago.

EVRON'S BACK.

here's what i think about that:

 
lol um not exactly the picture i was expecting but ok???????? LOL xD

i miss you guy so much!!!! HELP ME!!!?? spread the word to my friends if you see them!!

paws up for panfu XD 

~HouseOfAnubis~

lol i was writing my real name then xD  

4 comments:

  1. OH NO PLZZZ TRY UR HARDEST TO GET BACK ONLINE that happened to me but i just shut down my comp and logged back on again anyways hope u get back !!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx i maneged to get online again! x i actully had to try 4 hours lol thx for commenting!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. im blocked for a day too urgh panfu moderaters XC

      Delete