Saturday 16 February 2013

Hi guys / Vanessa Panda

 7.gif

Hi guys its HouseOfAnubis!!! Hope you guys are having fun today!!! 

You guys know my background picture right?

Well this is the one i made ages ago but it said it was too big EVEN THOUGH I SHRUNK IT! XC

 I love it but [crys] IT WONT WORK!!!! X'C

______________________________________

  So we all know that panfu has Max and Ella , Well my blog has Vanessa !!!


Vanessa's an actual small cuddly toy that i got TODAY!! lol xD

______________________________________

Hi my name is Vanessa , but you can call me Vanessa . I can answer any questions about panfu for you , but let me introduce myself better. I'm 12 years old and my birthday was yesterday because i got bought yesterday. I will be doing a quiz on panfu lovah once a week about panfu lovah and panfu.

Well i don't have too much time to chat! Ill talk to you guys next time! if you have any questions about panfu that you would like me to answer find HouseOfAnubis and she'll be more than happy to answer!

Paws up for panfu!    

 

2 comments:

  1. LOL luv it hi vannesssa i got a lil teddy panda but can't b bothered to put it on lol and happy birthday for yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth0807 I am really grateful of you wishing me a happy birthday! And say hi from me to your teddy panda From me!

      Paws up for panfu!!

      ~Vanessa~

      Delete