Saturday 9 February 2013

Blocked half an hour for no reason.

Hi guys. I am angry. At panfu. You wanna know why?? because i was talking about me playing hide and seek with adri123 (look at my background picture and you will see her). ok so i was talking to lovley25 saying , I looked everywhere for adri like , 

shrink cave
cave hall
game cave
booster cave
jungle
igloo
waterfall
swimming pool
changing room's
kiosk
beach
hospital
Old harbour


But then i said hey how bout i say it faster cause there were loads , i made a list lol , so i said this 

 piratebarsecretbasementicecreamparlour


- And i got a chat warning. I want you guys to comment below and say if thats fair. If you guys dont know what i was trying to say , this is what i was trying to say : 

pirate bar 
secret basement
 ice cream parlour 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now is that fair or unfair??

_________________________________________________________________________________

the castle's having a right freeze now!


whoa......................................

_____________________________________

Lol look random rose bouquet i made with my earrings! 




______________________________________

Now look random shower! lol on panfu not in real LOL!


 lol
_____________________________________

Now tell me , which camera is better for movie's that i am going to do on panfu??

Iphone 4S ? 

  Ipod touch ?




Comment bellow or tell me on panfu!  My location now is at the caribbean beach on pandania with lovley25!!!!


I'll update today's blog later , BYE! panfu lovahs!

_______________________________________

Hi panfu Lovahs!! I'm back!!!

i don't have too much time but i do have some time to tell you about this.

By the way when it says texts on phone , im just saying that , that doesn't mean that Alice was texting zoey that messege in the movie ok. I just didn't have enough video's recorded for the movie so i had to use that.

I am Directing this Movie by the way! Lol. Anyway so far the parts taken are.

Zoey: Liulka
 Katie: Lovley25
Alice: HouseOfAnubis
Rose: LLL99

so far as much as i have written the script , I need three more people SO FAR , to play the parts as The teacher , The school nurse and Katie's mum. There will be more charectors , this is just the amount of people i need so far comparing to how much of the script i've written.

Auditions for the parts start tommorow if you want to be one of those characters!!   

bye panfu lovah's !!! hopefully see you tommorow at the auditions!!! 



~HouseOfAnubis~ 


1 comment: