Friday 1 February 2013

HI HI HI HI




Ok i just wanted to post this video straight away but this isnt all of todays blog but seriously at my country its 00:20AM!!!!!!!!!!! 
 _____________________________
13:02

Haii guys i just thought i would put some music on from youtube !!! 
  




Click play then Continue reading my blog! So its like the music for my blog xxx By the way that's just the lyrics video for DJ EARWORM's amazing remix!

___________________________

Here's another choice of music! This link below takes you to Pop danthology 2012 video by Daniel Kim! This is also a remix and lyric video but its still an fantastic song!!



 
 wanna see the actual music video that Daniel Kim made for this video?? Its right there !!!

 ps. i do not own any of the songs!!! 

World go boom By DJ EARWORM

Pop Danthology 2012 By Daniel Kim

____________________________
 13:31

Me upset after lucy had to go cause i was really board:



   ___________________________

people who have been mean to me and my friends :

lele63 who frogged me and said she ''hat'' me i no she ment hate and well i was just going to tell you and wilson10 was being annoying to princesspanda555 i think



No comments:

Post a Comment