Wednesday 21 August 2013

Attention Everyone! Panfu Lovah is back :3

I DID NOT GET MY ACCOUNT BACK - But yeah I'm over it FINALLY -.-

But I'm Back to Blogging! But I might move my blog to GamesLovah.Blogspot.co.uk

I don't know xD I'm still improving it :3

But on the blog panfu isn't on it , but remade the picture with panfu on but it wont work but I'm still trying. Here's the picture I'm talking about.


Click on it to make it bigger - BTW That isn't club penguin its oasis.ps Lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway today on panfu is a sorta treasure hunt thing.....

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS AWSOME PARTY!! :3



Yep My new account is Anubis_Is_Back :3

Its really worth doing the quest because you get this Pirate Ship House!

By the way in the quest... at the end..

Panfu where is the switch in the pirate party quest : THE SECRET BASEMENT :3 Glad to help!



Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment